- Easy installation
- Smooth and noise-free operations
- Corrosion resistance
- Robust construction
Air ventilators are designed and manufactured to wear out pollutants such as dust, smoke poisonous gases, fumes, humidity, eat and several other invisible irritants from the enclosed region. Air Ventilator offers a healthier, cool, safe and more restricted environment by taking away the trapped industrial and heat emission assuring the health of workers, therefore putting into an enhancement in workers’ efficiency. Air Ventilators provide energy less, fresh and cooling air all through the year, these ventilators are Wind operated Ventilators fitted on the roof and are twirled by the Wind, and the sour air in the interior is worn out through the vanes and also through these usual inward flows of fresh air is alleviated. Turbine Air Ventilators function without electricity, these operate on wind speed and these work for 24 hours a day or 365 days a year. These systems work and perform with the unrestrained energy source such as wind energy hence saving cost of running the exhaust fans, maintenance, wiring, etc. Wind turbo ventilators do not need operating time; these consistently twirl with the wind, eliminating moisture loaded air during winter and awfully hot air during summer.
- Air Power Ventilator's vane is manufactured from superior quality aluminum rivets and hence it is hugely defiant to atmospheric corrosion.
- No power is used in its working as its movement is guided by the natural movement of wind or hot air draft (Thermos Siphoning).
- The vane's are shaped and rolled to offer sturdy blade with excellent aerodynamic presentations.
- Air Power Ventilators are light weighted and therefore are functional at very low wind speeds.
- As no power is used in its operations, no inveterate charges happen in terms of electricity.
- The design of vane and the centrifugal activity stop rain water from inflowing into the ventilator.
- Designed to be installed conveniently on asbestos, galvanized aluminum and iron roofs ensures ventilation for 24 hours or 365 days.
How to calculate a necessity of Air Ventilator?
- No. of Ventilator Needed= Ventilation Rate Q Exhaust Capacity
- Needed Ventilation rate (CFM) = Volume (feet) * Air alter Rate 60
- Volume of Space to be aerate (feet) = 1*w*h
- Choose Air Change Rate from Table A.
- Choose Air Exhaust Capacity from Table B as per needed Temp.
- Diff. C and wind-Velocity (MPH).
P-1 , P-2 , Site-V, Surajpur Industrial Area, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India