- 70 INR
- Excellent spanning ability
- Greater strength and minimal deflection
- Safe and rigid construction
- Supreme finish
Decking profile sheets are extensively employed for complex floor system and in several cases as the everlasting type of work. These sheets are employed as the floor of elevated buildings by cutting back both the steel quantity and extra cost. These type of sheets are light in weight and are durable due to their outstanding anti-earthquake capabilities, these are not vulnerable to get damaged during the earthquakes.
- Attractive look as these are available in beautiful designs and colors
- Resistance against adverse weather conditions including snow, rain and wind
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Convenient and flexible to install
- Diminish the cost of substances as the cement or heavy steel is not required in large quantity
- Exceptional thermal insulation at several circumstances
- Have excellent loading capacity and can also take heavy loads for longer duration
Superb anti-earthquake capability
Advantages of using Deck Profile Sheets:
- Innovative patterns, reasonable price, multiple specifications, and vital supremacy make these sheets required for high and multi buildings structures. Benefits of utilizing our array of sheets over common sheets are as follows:
- Due to their effortless construction it is very simple to put in these sheets.
- These sheets can efficiently traditional templates and are able put apart the disadvantages of the conventional.
- These sheets possess different potential to act as a division of structure of weight bearing diminishing the use of concrete or excessive steel, and hence assist in reducing the cost of substances.
- Offers an outstanding operating platform.
- Employed in high rise structure when there is a requirement for a strong platform
- In building sites when there is a transitory necessity of strong base
- Shopping malls
- Being taken apart and repositioned effortlessly, these are employed as mezzanines both in the industries
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 600 MT Per Month
- 1-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE TAT Packaging.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
P-1 , P-2 , Site-V, Surajpur Industrial Area, Kasna, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India