Among the topmost entities, we are entitled as an unparalleled manufacturer and supplier of Metal Roofing Sheet. The provided sheet is manufactured by our adept professionals with the aid of pioneering techniques using supreme quality basic materials. This sheet is extensively used as roofing shed in order to cover warehouse, factory, parking area, etc. In addition to this, we are offering this Metal Roofing Sheet to our clients in several sizes and finishes at highly competitive prices.
- Light weight
- Withstand adverse conditions
- Easy to cut by hand tools and machine
- Corrosion resistance
Material of Construction:
The materials employed in the building of these sheets are aluminum and stainless steel with the coating of insulated matter. Insulation is prepared to avoid thermal and electric conduction.
The functional years of the metal roofing sheets are minimum eight years. The life of such sheets is improved more by employing the appropriate coating of aluminum asphalt. Such sheets are made-up employing top quality steel which is defiant to corrosion and further damages.
Dimensions and Color:
Thickness: Standard thickness is 0.50mm (TCT). These sheets can also be availed in 0.60 mm TCT.
Color: Gorgeous colors are painted on these metal sheets to offer artistic beauty. These sheets can be availed in range of standard colors such as merlin grey, Tuscan gray, olive green, night sky, poppy red, blue or light Grey.
Shapes: The sheets can be availed in sinusoidal and trapezoidal profiles.
Length: As needed.
- Exceptional design & protected fastening systems guarantee the security
- Weather-light presentation of coated steel roofing in extreme weather
- Steel coated sheets are fire resistant
- Outstanding thermal properties for keeping the building warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Offer quite roofing system by preventing noise
- Chiefly when employed in mixture with suitable insulation systems
- Can be availed in several material grades
- Thickness alternative from 0.12 to 4mm as per market industry like ASTM, JIS, AISI
- Width alternative from 600 to 1500mm and can tolerate -0.02mm.
- Zinc coating from 60 to 275g per meter square
- Choice of several surface treatment like non-chromate and chromate passivated, and others
- Technique support of cold rolled/hot rolled finish
- On-site roll forming hence solitary length sheet from eve to ridge preventing create weather
- The possibility of leakage is reduced in case roofing is correctly seamed quick and easy to install
- Absence of holes avoids perforation corrosion together on surface and at joints assuring roofing decisive durability.
- Appropriate for very low sloped roofs.
- Industrial, housing and other application.