- Easy installation
- Smooth and noise-free operations
- Robust construction
- Corrosion resistance
How does it works?
The turbo ventilator works by employing the speed of the wind to air flow via centrifugal act. The centrifugal force due to spinning vanes produces an area of low pressure which sucks air out by the vanes. The air sucked out through the vanes is incessantly restored by fresh and clean air from the exterior. The smallest of breeze can make the turbine to rotate and even when the breeze stops, the flywheel cause of the rotor cage uses its stocked energy to incessantly eliminate air mounting ventilation. Even at low wind velocities suction is maintained.
In case the internal surface of the building becomes hot and sour, there are doors and windows to be opened to offer the ventilation. Though, sour and hot air does not go away by itself and hence opening of doors and windows is merely not adequate to offer enough ventilation in most of the areas.
The turbo ventilator too help in avoiding condensation by removing humidity condensate making air, and if fire occurs it extracts fumes and smoke hence preventing the building from getting filled with smoke.
- Stiff roll created coiled vanes in aluminum. Elective S.S. 304 vanes can also be availed.
- Nylon bush & Rotor shaft assembly hidden in mild steel casting.
- Durable and light weight. Around 6.5 to 7 kg.
- Bottom ring and top plate are prepared of stainless steel.
- Single piece U.V. steady FRP base plate in diverse thickness. Alternative of translucent and opaque are available.
- Practically maintenance free, storm proof and weatherproof.
|TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR||TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR|
|WAREHOUSE||4 TO 6||AUDITORIUM||4 TO 12|
|ASSEMBLY HALL||6 TO 12||TEXTILE MILL||4 TO 12|
|LIGHTING-DUST||6 TO 12||PAPER MILL||8 TO 30|
|PACKING ROOM||8 TO 30||HEAVY INDUSTRIES||10 TO 30|
|PAINT SHOP||10 TO 30||BAKERIES||12 TO 30|
|BOILER ROOM||6 TO 12||FURNACE||12 TO 30|
P-1 , P-2 , Site-5, Surajpur Industrial Area, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India